Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anna's Birthday





Anna turned 5 this year, and since her birthday is on Thanksgiving, we celebrated on Saturday. I've never had such a quiet, calm, sweet, clean birthday party before! (Boy, she and Bekah sure have opposite ideas of fun...) I attempted to make the birthday cake for Anna this year. Not too bad, but I was sure nervous about it. All the little girls dressed up like princesses and had to earn their jewels by playing games. Their fairy god mothers came and helped them along the way. Anna said it was the best party ever! I just love her positive attitude about everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute cake! I need to take lessons from you. It looks like Anna is so grown up. Is she missing teeth already? Nat hasn't lost any yet and Jess just barely lost her third! Looks like a great party!