- Take Craig to keep you on track and on schedule. He does wake up calls at 6:30 so you can be at the gates before they open.
- Take Craig to run back and forth across the park acquiring 'fastpasses' and timing them just right so you are taking full advantage of every fastpass and not missing a ride. (Craig made sure every person got to ride every ride!)
- Go with Uncle Brad if you consider sleeping in and getting massages a vacation.
- Don't let the 2 year old play with the I-phone. He will set some self-destruction code and most of your pictures will be lost
- If the dinner menu has 2 $$ next to it indicating the price range - know that you will have to make a trip to a bookie to get more cash to pay for the dinner. (I can't imagine the price of a 3 $$$ restaurant) and they still charge you for the kids who fell asleep on their plate waiting for dinner!
- It does get cold in Florida - Hence the color coded outfitted to easily track the crew were useless. I needed colored coded down parka's!
- Taking a capable, good-natured Aunt Stacy along is a must!
Make sure that the 'ink thing' they put on clothes before you buy them is removed before you take them on vacation, or else you have to wear a plastic ink tag or inked up clothing for the entire trip
- Taking the 6 am flight home after a crazy week will torture all those on the flight with you.
- People look at you annoyed (because you have the most kids) when the people in front of you get their car seat stuck in the security x-ray machine at the airport and it backs up the line an extra 20 minutes(and then they go off and leave it behind anyway)
- NOt waking Anna up for Breakfast is big a mistake.
Belle is really picky about her hair - we had to wait about 10 minutes when the previous visitors touched her hair - she had to make sure she was still 'picture perfect' (she was down right panicked! It was very interesting)
- 'Where are all the princes anyway?' Kaid wanted to know.
- Really the Little Einsteins and Jojo's Circus were a bigger hit than any old princess anyway
- Bekah will blush when getting Peter Pan's autograph.
- Remember where you parked your car because it will be raining on the day you can't find it. And your husband will not be happy with you (Funny we were parked in parking lot Happy 31)
- The Bugs Life 3-D movie was really cool When the kids say there are barf bags on a ride - believe them it is for a reason.
If there is an open stroller - Anna will occupy it!
Anna will make herself sick with worry and start shaking everytime she gets in line for a roller coaster - then will beg to go again!
When in line for a roller coast make sure you know how many times you will be going upside down 'just so Anna can prepare herself'.'