Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I hope this isn't a new christmas tradition


We made our annual trip to let the kids pick out their christmas ornament for the year, we even planned it around when Craig would be home for the evening so he could go with us. Of course I could have gone by myself and I would have done a great job getting everyone a 'just right' ornament, but that would be no fun! As we are leaving I am standing talking to the kids and getting them situated when I look back to Craig (and how I wish I had a camera!) He was sound asleep! Standing there leaning on a cart in Target, he was out! This just had to be documented for history sake! Needless to say - I drove home.

3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Cute picture! And what a funny story to remember!!

Maggie's Madness said...

This is all too familiar. It is the best when they fall asleep when u r talking to them. But sleeping while standing up, now that is talent or exhaustion.

Jen Allred said...

Happy Holidays~!
Hey Trish, could you e-mail me your address? Our e-mail: allredcrew@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Jen Allred