Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a silly Man

I'm the first to confess that my cookin' isn't the best. Craig married me knowing full well I liked to eat out and that I hated cookin' and that I stank at the job to boot. But over the years I have greatly improved (I think - people do compliment me on my food on occasion). But this silly man will still come home and ask, 'whats for dinner?' and I'll respond with, 'taco soup' or 'chicken Florentine' or 'enchiladas' or the list goes on and he'll almost always say, 'don't you have any of that e-z mac or a can of ravioli?' I know - I will always be a close second to chef boyardee but at least we are a match made in Heaven. He hates home made as much as a hate home making...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It would be hard to start the grill on fire with that...I can see his point.