Monday, February 22, 2010

Yesterday my home teachers (people from church - for those of you not from church) came to visit. And since one of my home teachers couldn't make it the missionary's came with my home teacher (because they can't come alone - since Craig wasn't home.) Those of you not from church I am sure are totally lost.... Anyway, the point of the story. I had 3 men from church visiting me and I made the kids come sit in the living room with me for the 20 minutes they were there because they are bringing a 'spiritual, uplifting message' for the family. I was never so embarrassed. I mean flashing, tantrums, marshmallow fights, parachuting off the couch, crying, whining, and general naughtiness. So I'm telling Craig about it that night and he says, 'why didn't you just send them to their rooms?' Why didn't I think of that? Seriously.

No comments: