Friday, July 16, 2010

Lexsie - in no time at all you are two! Where oh where did the time go? I knew I wanted you to be my baby as long as possible but you bulldozed into sleeping all night, doing the stairs, bulldozed your way out of a crib, out of diapers and into a big kid! Since you were willing to do all these things without my prodding I guess I had to let them happen, but sigh... you are now two, a beautiful, independent, sassy, smart, turn-it-on, turn-it-off-fit-throwin', Lego-building, baby-doll toting two year old whom we all love and adore! Happy Birthday Monkey! And just for the record these pictures make you look all sweet and girly - but the truth of the matter is - you are a fire cracker!

1 comment:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I love the pic with her fingers in her mouth....too cute and so Lexsie! Happy Birthday little one!