Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yes, I am depressed...



WHY?
Because when I leave the room to do something like put in a load of laundry I come back to this!
Yes, that is pumpkin bread scattered all over the floor.
Yes, those are magazines shredded into teeny, tiny, little pieces.
Yes, 2 water bottles where emptied all over the floor gleefully.
Yes, clothes where removed.
Yes, puzzles where dismantled and pieces hidden for later discovery.
Yes, the TV is on.
Yes, Halloween Candy wrappers where discovered.
AND Yes, I was only gone downstairs for a moment.
Yes, kids where hiding when I entered the room and gasped.
My gasp was followed by Lexsie pointing to Quinn and saying, 'win did it!'
at the same time Quinn points to Lexsie saying, 'Lexsie did it - I saw her.'
followed by Kaid saying, 'I don't know who did it, I was watching TV.'

And Yes, that is the vacuum in the corner which I had just used and hadn't put away yet so yes, there is proof that I didn't leave the room looking this way - and NO the picture doesn't do the room justice! And Yes, I have no doubt it was my cute, sweet, little mischief duo -

5 comments:

Lani said...

Is it mean if my first thought was, "I'm glad I'm not the only one!"? Lately it seems impossible to even have the floor clear long enough to vacuum it!

trish said...

No, I think the same thing when someone else posts something 'human!' LOL

Sarah said...

Ah, my life. I am a woman of many "gasps." My life is nothing if not human.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

After reading this post 5 times per Heber's request he replies (while laughing his head off) "I want to live with Kaids family."

Natalie said...

BLESS YOU!!!! Did you beat any of them??? In those moments, I have to give MYSELF a TIME OUT!