Monday, May 9, 2011

799


Just taking a moment to brag on Craig's accomplishments. We finally made it through boards. The biggest most important test of any physicians career! Yikes - I honestly wasn't sure either one of us was going to make it until March 16. But we did, he took the test, felt relieved, then met with some friends and started going over the questions... decided he flunked the boards because none of his answers matched up with his co-workers, and started stressing again! OH MY! I was at my wits end (needless to say I wasn't demonstrating a loving patient wife - no I was eye rolling and telling him so what? if you flunk you take it again! SHUT UP! lol.) Well, we finally got the test results. 799. Passed. 799 out of 800! Passed NUMBER 1 in the nation! Way to GO!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Of course he did. He used to drive my roommates nuts when they had a class with him. Way to Go!!!