Monday, June 20, 2011

Full Speed Ahead!

Great vacation spent on the beach with good friends!
Rescued a enormous sting ray on the beach...
Drove through 8 miles of sand to get to our house...
The traffic was unlike anything we like...
College Roommates...
I couldn't believe how Quinn just picked up snorkeling gear and started doing it... Amazing!
Bathing Beauty...
He looks like a laid back, mellow teenager...
Never wanted to miss a chance to swim... beach or pool!
Foosball...
Sand Time...
I even got flashed... Lucky me!
Crafts to keep the girl occupied...
A very crowded car ride...

2 comments:

Johns Family said...

looks like you had a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for changing the background color!! I can now READ it.... without having to have Stacy read it to me! love, mom