Wednesday, October 5, 2011



Quinn. Just a little note about the boy. I was looking at his pictures and wondering why he looks a little MR in them (you know Mentally retarded)... then at school a few days ago he was standing in the middle of the sidewalk as class got out sticking his hand out to all the big kids saying, 'give me 5 - man.' but in a way that he came across as MR. Personally, I was laughing my butt off but only because it's Quinn. He can get away with this stuff that other kids would never dream of doing and the fact that he may possibly border on genius adds to the humor. Proof is in the outfit. He insisted on buttoning his church shirt this way AND wearing the shorts backward. Quinn, I wish I could capture your little personality and put it in a bottle. You are a force!

No comments: