Saturday, February 11, 2012

One smart cookie


Prologue: a few weeks ago Lexsie picked out the grouchy ladybug for me to read to her and I told her to pick out a different one, I hated that one and it was too long.

So Lexsie was over tired tonight and with that came a little attitude. I warned her that if she didn't listen she would miss the movie tonight, so not only did she not listen but she stuck her tongue out at me too. So off to bed she went. The next thing she was to loose was her book and then her song ( I know I drive a hard bargain). But she took my threat seriously and went up to find her book. As she was going from one bookshelf to another I finally asked her what she was looking for. She said, ' a long book!' and then to add insult to the injury towards me she said, 'the grouchy lady bug!'

2 comments:

Johns Family said...

This made me laugh this morning...you have the best stories.

DeGooyer Family said...

Ha!!