Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Anna's New Do



Every morning the battle begins again. Let me comb your hair. Crying, fussing, avoiding, threating, bribing, yelling, screaming, crying some more. Well you get the idea. My sister finally called her bluff and made an appointment with the hair dresser. I asked Anna if she wanted her hair cut really short and she said, "I'll leave the decision up to you. I just don't want to make the decision." Yes, my Anna said that. I'm still dumb founded. But the hair is so stinkin' cute! AND she can do it all by herself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trish Lexsie is just adorable. We are so excited for you. Hope all is well, Are you in the Massillon ward? I loved the blog story on Lexsie's birth. The Randalls never cease to amaze me.

The Harwards

Anonymous said...

So cute! Jess just got hers cut short again and I love it. Anna is a cutie!