Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ohio home of the Randall's

Well we are here. My poor feet looked like marshmallows with tan lines as we pulled into Canton, but the boat and our belongings (including the kids) all made it here safely. We are mostly unpacked, Craig started work, my sister came to help and was supposed to leave tomorrow, my feet have returned to a normal size and we still haven't had this baby... Luckily my sister was able to change her plane reservation and work schedule to stay another week! Thank You big sis! Luckily our friend from Medical school was able to come down from Toledo and help Craig unload the moving truck. Thanks Justin! And luckily new friends came in and helped with the kids and packing as we were leaving Rapid City! Thanks Shirley's! It never ceases to amaze me how things work out and how blessed we are by the people that come in and out of our lives!

4 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Glad you made it there, but I'm So sorry about your feet!! I'll be thinking about you in the next few weeks - can't wait to hear the good news!!!

Fisher Family 6 said...

Great! I am so glad that the move went well! I can just imagine how busy you are right now and it amazes me how you got everything done in the time period you had! We have had the opportunity to visit the amusemnet park quite a bit and we have been steeling our stomachs for all those rollercoasters in Ohio (okay, maybe just Micayla's stomach!) Hopefully by the time you get this you will be 20 pounds lighter! xoxo

Jen said...

Yeah! Glad you're in Ohio! We'll have to meet up sometime...if ever coming to Columbus, call! We'd love to see the new little ones we haven't met yet. Good luck with the delivery!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.