Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School






I am so excited for school to be starting and not because the kids will be gone all day - everyday, but because they are going to be learning and growing and they will share all the great things they do each day with me. It's almost like I have 5 days in everyday because I get to share it with them.
Bekah in 5th grade was nervous - new kid in the new school - but covers her nerves with jokes and laughter (as illustrated in photo above).
Anna in Kindergarten was nervouse - new kid, new school, and a whole new experience - copes with silence and hugs.
I love you Bekah and Anna - you make me so proud! I love to see the differences and love to see how each kid adapts differently but copes successfully! Now we'll see how mom copes - minus 2 kids all day.

2 comments:

nicole said...

um are you sure you just had a baby? And are you sure you've had five kids? Cause you look great! You're kids are cute- have fun with school!

DeGooyer Family said...

They are all so cute!! Hope the first week goes well for you all. =)