Saturday, January 30, 2010

3 Years Ago



3 years ago I was going to the hospital to be induced with Quinn. Craig was getting ready to deploy. The girls were super excited because they only got to have sleep overs if a mom was having a baby and this was one of those times. A sleepover with their best friends - ever! About this time I started my blog and it has proven to be quite a journal. Quinn was my first experience with an epidural. It was so fun to actually see him born - as opposed to having my eyes shut to deal with the pain. I was worried because he was such a funny color, but was reassured that he was healthy and I laughed because I finally found out what they look like when they come out. Quinn came home to a busy family and was such a big and easy-going, laughing boy. And 3 years later - he still is. He laughs, he smiles, he hugs, he comforts, he worries when someones feelings are hurt and gets so excited when he sees a friend. He is so tender hearted yet can hit you like a line backer (my least favorite game to play - since I am usually ambushed) 3 years ago seem like an eternity and in only 3 more he'll be in school! Wow! I love me Quinner - Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I remember 3 years ago... I remember thinking, "I should be mad at this gorgeous pregnant woman with amazing hair because her arms are small and she doesn't need two chairs to sit her butt down on," but I decided against that! Wow, 3 years already?! Happy B day Quinn!

trish said...

thanks, the problem is really now. I need 2 chairs to sit my butt down. 3 years later you... you have big ones!