Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bekah Back to school



I just realized that most of you would be unaware of where Bekah is. She chose to live with her dad for this school year. A tough decision for me. But Bekah has been wanting to do this for a couple of years and I felt very strongly that this was the time to let her spread her wings. I don't really like to talk about it, but it is what it is. Of course I miss her, and of course I hope that she will want to be back here with us, but she felt strongly that she needed to try this and I felt strongly that I should let her. She actually started school two weeks ago and is doing well. I did talk her into letting me buy her one new school outfit before she left, and no those are not plastic pants, though that is what they appear to be in the picture!

3 comments:

nicole said...

wow thats huge-but good for you! I love reading your blog by the way it always makes me laugh and feel like I'm not alone in this crazy motherhood thing.

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW! When did she turn into a young woman? She is beautiful, just like you.

Julee and Fam said...

Your an amazing mom Trish! I admire your selflessness. I watch you tiressly doing what you do best and I am impressed. Pray for strength...I know some of what you are going through.