Sunday, April 24, 2011

Announcments


Well... I suppose I should tell the world where we are going. 2 weeks ago it was unofficially San Antonio, TX. (Which I was happy about). Then we got official orders and it was Las Vegas, NV. (Which brought me to tears I was sosooooooo excited!) Yesterday, I got new official orders and it's back to Texas. (which I'm still happy about?) Sooooo. Texas it is. Don't ask me when, or how, cause I got nothing for that. Craig and I talked about making a trip to find a house... then we looked at the schedule. Craig's next day off is May 27th, which is memorial day weekend and we have some special plans with the kids we aren't willing to back out of. So after that it is June 30... And Craig has to report mid-July... So I'm thinking we may have to take my grandfathers advice (who is 94 and grew up in a different era) to just head down there and live in your car, then you can start knocking on doors till someone knows of someone who has a place you can stay.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh man! We were so close to having you as neighbors! Maybe they'll change his orders again, back to Las Vegas. :) Good luck with it all...it's a crazy time I know!