Monday, January 2, 2012

The BIG Day...

Since we had church at 8:30 am we decided we wouldn't let the kids come down stairs until after we went to church. You would have thought this was major torture, and in a way it was, but all the kids slept until 7:45 and then I told them the last one to the car was going to be the last one to open presents - so it worked out fabulously well! Went to church and enjoyed a beautiful Christmas program before returning home.
Since I was in a torturing mood, why on earth didn't I make them all sit nicely for a picture in their pretty church clothes?
This may be my favorite Christmas photo! When we got home I wouldn't let anybody back in the house until I was able to connect on skype with Craig. This truly was a sad and pathetic scene. Craig was able to see all the excitement on his web cam, which I know doesn't compare to being there in person... but we are grateful for skype!


1 comment:

wendy said...

We skyped christmas with Nathan, too. It was kind of strange, and also kind of awesome!