Friday, September 26, 2008

Milestones

At 8 they're baptized, at 10 they get their ears peirced, at 12 they get to wear make-up... at 14 that they get to bring home half their paycheck to share with us. I'm glad we're only half way there!



Happy Birthday Bekah


You are a wonderful girl! You are so kind to your brothers and sisters and are always ready to help mom out. You help Anna with her homework or read her a book, you pick up the baby when she is crying, you play trains with Kaid and get Quinn breakfast! You are so smart and with each passing day you are turning into a more beautiful young woman. You are never afraid to try something new or be slightly uncomfortable to make someone else feel more comfortable. I am so proud of all that you are and all that you are becoming! I love you Bekah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't believe how big they are getting. Are you surving the first year of residency?

hallie said...

ok, i really really love your blog!! Your family is sooo big! Has it been that long? It is so nice to see everyone again. My favorite picture is of Craig sound asleep and the baby is wide awake! I love it! You look fabulously sleek after just having a baby. I still look pregnant! I am also working on a blog.....ya, it's been about 3 weeks since i started but....i'll get to it! thanks for your address this will be fun to see your new posts.

DeGooyer Family said...

She is so grown up! Tell her Happy Birthday from the DeGooyers (like she remembers us!)!!!