Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged


Not really sure how this tagging stuff works, but Jen tagged me on face book (thanks) and so I thought it would be fun to share all my 'dirty little secrets' LOL.


1. Often times my house is filthy but my closets are neat and tidy

2. I hate when my bed is not made first thing in the morning (Craig sleeps many mornings - ugh)

3. My fantasy is a food storage room filled with food in alphabetical order and all the labels facing out properly rotated (yeah Craig doesn't get this fantasy either...)

4. I have a lot of initial enthusiasm for new things/jobs but it always dwindles

5. I am way more self conscious about my body at 30 something then I ever was as a teenager or 20 something

6. I like driving around looking at houses

7. I will get a boob job someday

8. I ended up in college on accident (but it ended well - I graduated)

9. I hate going to school to eat lunch with my kids - it's not my kids... it's the lunchroom monitors

10. I have to actually pick a day each week (Sat) to cut every ones fingernails or else I forget

11. Low maintenance used to be a good thing - but it's starting to show

12. I'm like a little old lady who looks forward to going out to get the mail everyday!

13. I like to travel because I don't have to cook the entire time we are gone!

14. I am way not frugal by nature

15. If there are no prices on items in a store I will inevitably still manage to pick the single most expensive thing there!

16. I'm secretly starting to see the appeal of mini-vans though I swore I would never own one. But, the doors open and shut at the push of a button and the kids can get in and out without having to remove car seats!

17. I'm pro-choice when it comes to seat belts! I think it's stupid to have a law telling me (a grown adult) to wear one...

18. I like trashy romance novels

19. I never learned to ride a bike (it's coming back to haunt me because Anna says why should she learn to ride when I never did - sassy little thing)

20. I really, really, really can't wait for residency to be over - oops not a secret

21. I would like to be a 'runner' and run a 5k race - which is very laughable considering I drive to my mailbox

22. I lied in a church talk (Craig says it was a lie I say it was good story telling but now I feel guilty)

23.My toenails are always painted red (in my mind this makes up for the fact that I have cracks the size of the grand canyon in my feet)

24. When I was 16 I got 2 $200 speeding tickets 7 days apart

25. I have never cheated on a test of any kind. (which is why my grades where always mediocre.)

5 comments:

Jen said...

How on earth can an mother of 5 have closets that look so good???? If you have some extra time, can you come to Tucson (8 more days!!) and organize mine? Thanks. I'm so glad you did this because it's so much fun finding out more info about friends. My heels are the same and so are my toes! I just got a pedicure yesterday and the Grand Canyon's still there, but my toes are sparkly red to divert the attention. I MISS YOU!

Jon and Janene said...

Hey we miss you guys! Say hello to Craig...tell him the only negative thing about residency is that it sucks to be in one. Everything else about it makes it a good thing. No negative to #7 for Craig though. Come see us! Jon

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW, that closet is to die for! I just organized ours this week, and it looks good, but not that good!!!

Lani said...

I've gotten that tag on facebook too, good idea putting it on the blog, I use that more. I'm always forgetting to clip nails too. We miss you guys! Andrew just asked this morning if Kaid was going to move back yet :(

Sarah said...

#24....not a secret. Some of us have known you a long time. I believe the rest of us drove your little red truck a lot more than you after that! You forgot to mention letting a friend drive your parent's new car, running over a boulder and taking out the undercarriage...that's my favorite.