Monday, January 26, 2009





Oh Yeah I did the hair! I amazed even myself. Considering all I ever do for myself is a ponytail.








What a night. The girls had a father/daughter dance at school so not only did they get all gussied up to go, but our neighbor and friends rented a limo and let them ride along! Watch out future boyfriends. The standards are pretty high!
Side note: Craig just told me when they got there they had to check in by last name and since he wasn't sure how I RSVP (through bekah or anna's class) he started with the A's for Rebekah Anthony. At which point Anna declared (adequately loud enough for all to hear) her name wasn't Anthony her name was Randall and to go find the 'R' line!
Side-side note: Despite the fact that Anna looks miserable in all the pictures she was so excited she was practically jumping off the walls!

9 comments:

julie said...

They look Beautiful just like Disney Princesses! How fun it must have been.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

How fun! The girls look beautiful and that daddy in your house is a keeper!

Mary Peterson said...

What a cool activity! Your daughters look so beautiful!!! A limo too? I'm jealous!

Jen said...

I love their hair; good job! Anna looks like she's a model posing for magazine pics :) they both look so beautiful!

Fisher Family 6 said...

you have skill...can't wait until prom now!!!! So, when can we visit? I am pretty sure our lake is frozen to your lake but there are always cars...

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, they are gorgeous! Must get it from you. =)

hallie said...

Your posts are awesome. I love the one about imagining you are in the christmas picture with your friends!

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GORGEOUS girls! What a fun idea! And you did such a great job on thei hair! This is why we wear ponytails ourselves, so were not totally sick of hair for these important dates! I love the dresses too! Very fancy Nancy!
PS - the door knob? Waaay too cold, yuck!

Melissa Moss said...

They look gorgeous!