Friday, January 16, 2009

Just Imagine


OK, so we did all the usual Christmas stuff - it just seems that Craig always has one baby and I always have the other so we don't get to documenting too much of it... That being said, Some friends went with us to chop down a Christmas tree (on the coldest day of the year) at this great Christmas tree farm, we had sleigh rides and hot cocoa and I made a point to remember the camera - and now just imagine that Craig and I are in this picture instead of our friends and that there are a few more kids standing there. Our tree looked about the same as their tree, we all had on a lot of scarves and hats and gloves so that's about the same... but unfortunately we totally forgot to take a single picture of Christmas (any of it!) Oh how I cracked myself up when I realized that I (queen of picture taking) have no pictures of Christmas 2008.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are too funny! I'm guessing you didn't take any pictures because you were all boozin' it up during present opening time!

trish said...

boozin it up puts it too lightly. I was totally passed out... LOL