Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas

Craigs very special gift from Santa was Rock Band (I worked really, really hard to keep it a surprise! I agonized over it! I hid the evidence at Merry Maids, I made a midnight run to pick it up so it would take him off gaurd, I had the neighbor lie to him about his 'lame gift' this year - Craig fell for it because I do have a tendency to get lame gifts. Then on Christmas morning he hardly acknowleded it. He said he was more excited to see the kids excited over their gifts (sweet, but I was waiting for him to show his utter amazement that I pulled this surprise off!) Anyway, the video is a crack up!

2 comments:

Mary Peterson said...

Quite the talented family...when are you all going on tour?

Anonymous said...

Mу partner anԁ I stumbleԁ oveг here by а
different website аnd thοught І might check
things out. I likе what I seе ѕo now і am fοllowing you.
Look forωard to chеcking οut your ωeb page уеt again.


Μy site - tens therapy