Tuesday, June 9, 2009

12 Hours




I can't believe it but we finally made it to Cedar Point! When we got there it was down pouring - we seriously considered going to an indoor water park instead, but all the kids said they would be tough so we hit the park! What a day. After the downpour (lasted the first 15 minutes we were there) it was beautiful but the crowd was gone. We only waited in 1 line (stupid on our part) we were running from ride to ride as fast as we could and hopping right on! Craig and Bekah hit some of the scariest roller coasters in the country. Bekah and I hit most of the not as scary roller coasters in the country and Anna hit every spinning - make you puke - ride she found. I can't believe all 5 kids lasted the full 12 hours! I can't believe Craig and I lasted the full 12 hours! We got there at 10:08 am and we stayed until the firework show that night at 10:00 pm. Even Lexsie did it with only a 20 minute power nap (which bodes well for naps today - great since I'm trying to pack for our trip). It was a fantastic 'pre-vacation' vacation!
3 for the Price of 1 on these rides
Big Man in a Little Truck!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Where are you going??

Natalie said...

I hope you and Craig got to hit a few of the "big kid" rides!