Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Fun Day

Each week the kids earn a family fun day by doing their chores. (Good motivation cause money doesn't work - and it makes me focus on something besides the mundane cleaning and have to do's of life). Last week Kaid got to pick and chose the 'big zoo' (Cleveland Zoo). The dinosaurs where the biggest hit!


Of course my oldest and most capable child (there that day) chose to spend most of the day in the stroller because she was just too tired to walk!

Still in the stroller






1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the family fun day idea. I think I'm going to have to start that with my kids. Thanks for letting Drew come stay with you guys this past week. He loved catching up with you and was happy to get all the info about the AF. I just wish I could see you guys!