Sunday, August 2, 2009

Top 5 'Funnies' about Kaid turning 5



5. When asked what you wanted for your birthday you said, "It's a secret." After digging for more information I realized what you meant was that you wanted a bunch of surprises!

4. You wanted to go to the 'blinking lizard' (really the winking lizard - a tavern) because it has a lot of TV's and a lizard.'

3. You kissed every one of your presents as you opened them. I know we're not raising an overly materialistic kid!

2. When Grandma and Grandpa asked if you got their package you ran out to the mailbox with phone in hand to check - fully disappointed when nothing was there. (the package had come a few days earlier.)

1. You told me about a week before your birthday that when you turned 5 you "would never pee your pants." I can only hope...

2 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW - I can't believe he's 5!!

john-n-jess blomstedt said...

So good to hear from you!! It made my morning! All your kiddo's are so cute, I barely recognize the older ones,WOW! It's fun to chat with someone who can understand the craziness of so many kids!I loved the sentance about not being able to swap babysitting anymore and the possible reasons for that. Soo True!! So I've added you to my blog now,so I can keep track of you!