Monday, August 17, 2009

Just call Me Kate


Alright I've been caught. I totally watch Jon and Kate plus 8 (if only to make myself feel better about how I treat my husband (I hope!)). Anyway, I was in target today and after dealing with Lexsie crying and crying and crying (I"m not sure why but for the last few months she just cries and complains allllllll the time), people butting me in line when trying to purchase bread sticks (to stop the crying!) and then the over crowded school isles. I found myself yelling "MOM! (at the top of my lungs) the backpacks are over there! " I'm sure if there were a tv crew people all over the world would be rolling their eyes.... yeah I just stooped to that level. UGH!
(oh yeah - i just happen to have all these great shots of myself because Anna was making me be her model recently LOL!)

No comments: