Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OK so this kid is soooo scrawny. I mean he is all bones, if a strong wind comes along we have to anchor him down! And lately he has gotten to be such a picky eater that Craig and I decided to start having him drink a pedia-sure each day for the calories and nutrients. So I came home with a 6-pack and was talking it up telling Kaid it was a power drink - only he could drink it and that it will help build muscles and make him strong like spider man. (I left out all the parts about being scrawny and brain development). Well of course first thing this morning he asks for his power drink. I get it out and open it and he takes one swig - then he looks down at his (still scrawny arm) to check for muscle development. Oh the power of persuasion - I love it!

1 comment:

Jon and Janene said...

Funny, we had to do the same thing with our Cade. He doesn't like anything unless it's waffles or cereal. Well he would eat every meal if it was grilled steak or chicken. He has gained weight, but he is still just skin and bones. I know he's getting his nutrition though so oh well I guess. Must be the name.