Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HELP!


All right all my blogging friends. I need your thoughts... Outdoor toy storage! How do you do it? How do you store bikes, hula hoops, balls, bats, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, water guns, sand toys, bows, arrows, worms, butterflys, bug houses, butterfly catchers (you get my drift)... so you don't look like your constantly having a yard sale? AND you don't have to bring it in every night AND so the kids can get it and put it away themselves AND so it doesn't drive you bonkers! Please share your ideas!

2 comments:

Jen said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I have the same problem! My back yard is constantly trashed.

Lani said...

We got a heavy-duty plastic storage bench for the back deck- not that our yard actually stays clean because of it. The bigger stuff (bikes, wagon, etc.) goes in the garage.