Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Congratulations!

Craig: I was asked to be chief resident.
My response: whoopdy-doo. Don't you already do the chief work... did they have any other choices? Your the only 4th year...

Craig: Uhhh. Chief of the whole consortium.

Me: Wow! Congratulations! How many people are you over? Is there a pay raise? How much extra work does that entail? How did they choose you?

Craig: 55 people
NO pay raise
Some Extra work
They chose the sexiest resident

Really it is an honor and I wanted to brag a little on Craig. Good Work Honey!
I wanted to include your most 'chiefly' pictures!
Then I wanted to include one so you'll always remember who you really are!

7 comments:

Lani said...

Congrats!

Sarah said...

Cool. I must say, I know a lot of people that would agree about the sexy.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Congrats Craig....You still aren't allowed to deliver my baby though!!! (ha ha)

Jen said...

Ha ha ha! That is so awesome! Congrats! Just remember, on those even LONGER nights while you are taking care of all those kiddos, pretty soon you will be able to drop 16k at Old Navy like it's nothing!

julie said...

That is awesome Congratulations! Trisha You're Awesome for keeping it really for him. LMBO!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We wouldn't have expected anything less. Though I do have to say we at the Thompson household relate more to the Craig in the second photo but we won't tell anyone!

DeGooyer Family said...

Ditto to Aimee's comment. =)