Friday, March 5, 2010

Order Up!


I would like to order a new life. One that includes, but is not limited to:

work weeks that are less than 100 hours long

a husband who is not constantly exhausted

squirrels who make their nests in my trees not my attic

children who mostly don't whine

house work not being completed between 10 pm and 1 am

an occasional girls night out without having to make up for it for the next 4 days in extra house work

a weekly date night with my husband

a budget that seems to pay all the bills (I know I'm reaching for the stars here)

Date nights with the kids that don't include, 'you go, no really you take them' (I'm so tired!)

and for dessert - monthly pedicures...

What do you think the bill will be for this? hmmm $300,000? That's about what it costs to become a doctor. I'll let you know in 16 more months if this order can be filled.

5 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

HA HA! I can't wait to hear the answer to this one. =)

Lani said...

I'll take one of those too!

jayne said...

Some of your "new life" might actually happen. Unfortunately, the whiney kids never leave. And they actually kind of get worse.

Heather said...

wow you inspire me...Maybe I should start reaching for the stars too!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

You get to find out many months before I do.....for both of our sakes I hope that some of it can come to pass.