Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ahhhhhh! It's good to see.

I'm know I'm jumping the gun a little. But after a lot of this...
(By the Way only a REAL man can get a way with shoveling the driveway while wearing his wife's UGG's - which he now thinks are way more comfortable than any of his 12 pair of work/snow boots)

And too much of this.... to still be put away
(all the Christmas decorations got buried shortly after Christmas and are just now starting to reappear!)

And front porch steps that just didn't make it through...
(anybody have a suggestion as to how to fix these?)
It is so exciting to see this...
(I was so surprised when I saw them today!)
And fun to buy cute little these...
(Girly sandals and capri's!)
And of course to have these out...(Our neighbor says she knows it's spring when she see's the other neighbors pink barbie jeeps hanging out at our house!)


2 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Hooray for budding flowers, cute sandals, and pink barbie jeeps. Bring on Spring we say!!!

Justin said...

also would like a copy of soul caliber 3 for ps2, im crap at reading messageboard messages and stuff. I just dunno how to exchange my $ for the game with you. Have any ideas? I have no cred card, online banking, or car. Although I can borrow a car.