Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whining Wednesday


Ok so 1st complaint. This is a hair dressers version of below the shoulders. Hmmm looks suspiciously above the shoulder to me.

On the up side - I had a very large donation for locks of love.


2nd. my toilet has over flowed -

upside - I have a toilet and it was only filled with clean unused toilet paper.


3rd. Marker all over the couch and coffee table -

up side ummmmm my couch and coffee table will be really really clean when I'm done getting the marker off.


4th. Craigs paycheck won't clear the bank and I have to make yet another trip to the bank to straighten it out. -

upside when it's cleared there will be money....


5th Quinn destroyed one of craigs palmware cd

upside- craig is married to me so he can't be mad at me forever.


6th Insurance companies YIKES the most inefficient run companies in the world!!!!!!

upside - we have health insurance.


7th it's only 9:30 in the morning.

upside - the rest of the day can only get better.


Thanks for letting me whine. I feel sooooooo much better!



9 comments:

julie said...

To make you feel better my toilet over flowed too and it was not clean water. lol.

Lani said...

Definitely not "below the shoulders" but it looks great!

DeGooyer Family said...

I like the haircut, too! And what a fun post, although that's probably not what you intended. =) Hope your day was better.

Heather said...

Oh I love Whiney Wednesdays. But you cheated! You found the silver lining in it all. Haven't blogged much lately its nice to see your family up and well. I am glad that I qualified to watch your video earlier. I totally understand.

Jen said...

ONLY 9:30! I said 2" once and they cut off 5" so I know what you are going through. Your hair looks great, I thought so even before I read your post so I am not just trying to make you feel better! I don't know how your day could have gotten any worse so I hope the rest of them are better than that one!

Anonymous said...

here's another upside for you, you look good with shorter than you wanted hair. ANd another one, your family is adorable!

Mary Peterson said...

I'm with Heather, you cheated because you found a silver lining in everything. I guess that is why you are such an awesome person. I miss you Trish!

Jon and Janene said...

They need a book that gives definitions of what to say to the hair dresser so you get the hair cut you want. Unless it's Kira cuz she ROCKS! I don't usually have whiney Wednesdays. Mine are Monday, and I usually just submit to that fact and wait for the next day.

trish said...

Thanks for all the luuuv and support. You guys are awsome!