Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Classic Kaid

So we were driving around - wondering our way home when Kaid tells me he has to go to the bathroom. I think for a minute. Knowing he gives me a whole 3 seconds warning at a time like this I decide that stopping at a gas station would be pointless - by the time I got all 3 kids out of the car he would have already gone and then I would have to deal with the mess in a public restroom. So I give him some advice, " squeeze your butt cheeks tight and try to keep the pooh in." A few quiet minutes pass as I am heading home.


Then Kaid tells me, "Mom they're fighting."


Me, "who's fighting?"


Kaid, "my butt and the poop."


Mom, "whose winning?"


Kaid, "I think the poop is going to win."

Good Times!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! We miss you.

Lani said...

That's so funny!

Jen said...

That is one of the funniest things we have ever heard!

Mary Peterson said...

I totally laughed out loud! The joys of being a mom of a toddler!

Anonymous said...

yea, I'm still laughing out loud. Cayden is wondering why I am so weird! I love you guys. Move to Utah!

Jon and Janene said...

You and your kids crack me up like nobody's business. Thanks for the laughs.