Friday, July 17, 2009

Thoughts on your 1st birthday Lexsie-Lou




  • You can and do sleep through anything!


  • I miss the midnight feedings (what mother in her right mind says that?)


  • You love noise. If it's going on - you want to be in the middle of it


  • Your giggle


  • Your kisses (ok you just give us your forehead)


  • You and Quinn have a special play-together bond (can't wait to see that as you both get older)


  • You love swimming and hate a bath


  • We call you Lou (I can never remember your name... Lilly right?)


  • Your a girl with no fashion sense - yet... I can dress you however I want!


  • Your a tax deduction - oh wait we maxed that out 2 kids ago.


  • Your birthday makes for simple math in how long we've been in residency and how long we have to go.


  • Your the perfect ending to our family!


Happy Birthday Lou-Lou


1 comment:

Julee and Fam said...

Oh my gosh trish you are so funny! I relate to so much that you say. Just to add to the "i remember" blog: I remember when My kids ate all organic and I was a total snob about fast food, now its like fast food? why not? Time slips away and $ too, suddenly it all seems pointless. Your awesome!