Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fetish

I was just doing some laundry and looked at my 'ready-to-go' swim bucket thinking I'm gonna have to pack it up soon and replace it with the 'hats-n-gloves' bucket. And I realized I have a bucket fetish! I love buckets!

Food Storage Buckets - Memento Buckets (color coded by kid)


Bean Buckets and Picture Buckets (still color coded)



Laundry Buckets (of course color coded ) and Swim Bucket (jsut thrown in no colors)


Lego Bucket - Bekah and Anna Bucket


Scrap Buckets and Socks / Bill Bucket (I know these are 2 random things in the same closet - but it works for me LOL!)


Laundry Bucket (we have to stack em' high around here) and Toy Buckets

Folks the pictures could go on and on! I love buckets!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Me too...I get the cheap clear ones from big lots and spray paint them and then use my label maker. It makes me feel so organized.