Saturday, May 29, 2010

The beginning of the end...

What a day!
Kaid's last day of preschool - now it's off to kindergarten.Quinn's last day of preschool - though he goes back next year, but the fact that he started mid year and has never looked back...
Lexsie - I can't call her the baby any more. potty trained (kinda - won't wear pull-ups) and no longer in a crib.

Everybody is moving on and getting bigger and there aren't anymore babies coming so I guess that puts us 'officially out of the baby stage' and it has crept up on me and hit me smack in the face this morning!

3 comments:

Cass said...

They're always your babies...no matter the age.

DeGooyer Family said...

No more?!?! In a way I am excited for that stage, but in a way I'm already sad thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

generic ativan online ativan high how many - ativan and alcohol withdrawal symptoms