Friday, May 7, 2010

Well I finally got to do it. I went to Time Out for Women. I've heard so many great things about the conference but was always moving or having a baby when they came around. Not this year. So I mentioned to Craig I would like to go and he said that sounded great but he couldn't change his schedule at that point so we would have to wait and see what his work schedule would be. As fate would have it (or a helping hand from Heavenly Father who knew I needed a little break) Craig had the entire weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! This never happens soooo... Off I went! We ate too much, stayed up too late, and slept in until I couldn't force myself to sleep anymore... Ahhhh it was good.

Renee got to meet somebody famous! (You'll have to ask her - I missed the movie he stared in!)

1 comment:

jayne said...

I love time out for women. Mainly because no kids are allowed! Glad you were able to break away...it was much deserved.