Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exhausted

OK, you wouldn't think meeting with a financial planner would be that big of a deal, but there is something about laying out your debt (too much when the mortgage, student loans and car loan are added up) and giving him a copy of your residency paycheck (which is just laughable when sitting next to the debt numbers) doing it at home with the 2 babies (who I neglected to find a babysitter for - sorry Craig!) after Craig just got done working all night, getting 3 kids off to school at 7 am, 8 am ,and 9am, stopping at the gas station for donuts (so I can offer him something besides Cheerios) doing a quick clean up of table, floors, and bathroom (tho my feet kept sticking to the juice I obviously missed under the table), just as the PTO calls and starts asking questions (of course Craig answered the phone - I personally have no shame in screening calls until a more convenient time) and then financial planning guy starts asking for interest rates and loan balances and how much we put down on our house and frankly, I have kept every piece of paper that has ever been given to or mailed to us and put it in a nice big pile thinking I'll get this organized... all the while Lexsie insists on showing this nice, single,-no-kids-guy-in an expensive suit her very loud and now covered in donut dragon. The poor man left our house and Craig says, "I need a nap." Amen to that!

1 comment:

DeGooyer Family said...

I love how this entire post was one sentence! =)