Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shopping...


So I ended up at Kohl's with 3 of the kids looking for a pair of pants to buy and the kids started picking things to show me... so I gave them some guidance - I didn't want grandma pants (which started the trip out right cause they laughed entire time) so after deciding if each pair looked like pants a grandma would wear or not we ended up with 2 pair to take to the dressing room... through lots of giggles and lots of suggestions for tops... I mean we had $80 shirts (no I need stuff on sale), shirts in the XS (we all know that's not my size) and the XXXXL (which I'm thankfully not either) we finally got to the pair I was favoring.... I put them on and there was dead silence (I thought they looked pretty good) then Anna pipes up, "well, those pants make your toes look small." Well.. of course if they make my toes look small they must be good!

1 comment:

Jen A. said...

Hey, it''s Jen Allred! How r you ? It sounds like craig is deployed? Bummer, Darin was gone last Christmas! Can I get your address? Send it to my email: allredcrew@gmail.com
Merry Christmas!