Friday, December 23, 2011

Wednesday

Bass Pro! Who doesn't enjoy all that Bass Pro offers at Christmas time... except the long wait to see Santa.






When Santa asked each of the kids what they wanted for Christmas, here were the replies:

Anna - Shrug... Santa, 'If you don't tell me what you want I'll have to bring you boys underwear.' Anna - simply avoid eye contact and pretend he doesn't exist. (Tho she did tell me later she really wanted a pink red Ryder BB gun)

Kaid - Shrug... Santa, 'well I have some Barbie dolls left over from last year I could bring.' A little giggle and Kaid quickly replied with, 'that video game.'

Quinn - with a sigh and the attitude of I've already written this down and told you 17 times before, 'a metal detector.'


Lexsie - 'a big girl bike with a horn that goes honk.'

No comments: