Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Nightmare... uh oops Vacation

What could be funner than taking 4 non-swimmers under the age of 6 to a fancy water park? Uhhh can't think of much. Seriously we had a good time. Sometimes I just wonder what kind of people we are subjecting ourselves to things like this. Smart, sane people would take their kids individually to chuck-e-cheese and tell the kids that was their vacation! Not us. We take them all and then try to convince them to lie about their age so they can go on the big slides with us. (Not really)

Of course Kaid and Quinn got some ink!




We upgraded our room to this fancy-smanchy one with a separate room for the kids with their own TV and bunk beds!



But they all ended up in our bed anyway - what a waist of good money. Next time I'm just getting the tiny room with one bed then maybe they will appreciate what they had!


So glad we didn't end up at the resort - Kalahari - a logistical nightmare for us. We started to go there until someone suggested Great Wolf Lodge because it was more little kid friendly. Great Wolf Lodge was perfect for our family. We even came home with all the kids. Didn't loose any of them.



Mmmmmmm - ice cream store!


It was spring break so I packed some 'spring clothes' - good thing we never had to leave the hotel. Or my kids would have gotten frost bite outside!
Obligatory family photo! Dang I look fat - where is the camera that takes 10 pounds off for me? Oh wait - Lex and I look the same ... chubby cheeks!




Oh so cool - tie dyed t-shirts~

1 comment:

Mary Peterson said...

What a fun vacation. Very brave of you too! You do not look fat! I guess women are always hard on themselves. Maybe that is why I never post any pictures of myself. None of them are up to my standards. I thought you looked great! Miss you!