Saturday, March 21, 2009

What do I do First?


Imagine me standing in the middle of the house wondering, 'would now be a good time to go finish my book?'


Child #1 (Phone in one hand) Can I go play at so and so's house? Please, please, please?


Child #2 I NEEEEED HEEEELLLLLP on the computer! (Repeated over and over - loudly)


Child #3 Uhhh I just pooped my pants...


Child #4 (don't hear him saying anything - just see him escaping out the dog door- it's snowing outside - no shoes - no coat)


Child #5 Waaaa Waaaaah Waaaaaaaah WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH


Husband #1 (Standing at the door) Trish... TRISH... TRIIIIIISH? WHERE ARE YOU?


So when I'm old, bored and lonely how exactly am I going to remember these 'moments?'

2 comments:

jayne said...

Do we live in the SAME house?!

DeGooyer Family said...

You crack me up! What would I do without your blog... =)