Saturday, March 28, 2009

What do Craig and BYU have in common?


OK so Craig has had a brush with fame. A few nights ago I went to buy the 3rd book in the Twilight Series - fate would have it that the soft back version was out of stock so I sat debating whether or not to buy the hard back version. I decided that because both Craig and I were reading the series it was justifiable to spend the few extra bucks and take the book home that night. Well, the hard back version had a picture of the author - Stephanie Meyer on it... now to answer your question. Craig kept saying, 'she looks really familiar.' What ever - so he did a little research .... apparently when Craig did his time at the Y he dated Stephanie Meyer... if only ... he could be married to a really rich lady - instead of a lady who spends all his riches.

4 comments:

Jen said...

First of all, LOVE the picture!!! That's cool! Thank goodness he didn't marry her because they would be way too rich together; who wants all that money anyway???

Sarah said...

I'm impressed he remembers anyone he dated....

Mary Peterson said...

He dated Stephenie Myers? That is so funny! I love that he had to do some research to remember her. I'm a big fan of hers.

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW! I'll have to tell Brett. Not that he'll care --- just something interesting to talk about on our date tonight.. The older we get, the more silent moments we have. =)