Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Should I Be Worried?


Ok. So we all know Kaid has 2 big sisters, and Craig is gone a lot, and he is the only boy in his preschool, and he seems to only have girl friends - so he is exposed to a lot of estrogen but should I worry? By default he ends up shopping with me no matter what I need or where I need to go... so the other day I'm in the - uh - lingerie section picking up a few essentials when I look over at Kaid and he is caressing the bra's. He looks at me and says with a sigh of contentment, 'mommy, look at all these boobies...'

5 comments:

Jen said...

Luke just said "Sounds like a mans man to me!" Yeah, I think he loves the ladies!

Jon and Janene said...

You crack me up too much. All your posts are hilarious. I especially like the underwear posts and I'm SOOOO TOTALLY with you on the eating out!

Heather said...

hahahahah I am laughing so hard. I think he and Creed should embrace their metro sexualness together.

julie said...

Oh my heck that is hilarious! I'd say he sounds ALL boy to me!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

This is so funny. Heber always gets a little goodly eyed when we walk by Victoria's Secret at the mall. Where did these little boys come from?